Monday, October 24, 2011

The Update for October 24, 2011

Okay, so far it's been an autumn of tremendous personal upheaval.  And back again.  And more upheaval.  On a personal level, I'll be glad to see the back end of this year heading away from us all.

Professionally, I've been in a sort of stasis for the past seven weeks (!).  I've done a little work on all four projects, but nothing you'd really call advancement and nothing too earth-shaking. 

That changes this week.  I'm planning to work a double shift on writing today, just as a way of getting back into the swing of things.  Maybe a double on Wednesday, too, but I won't know that for sure until tonight.  Today's work starts with a post to Knews Not News, the location for which you can find in the sidebar to the left of this post.

I have a couple of steampunk links to add, but I'll do those either after the KNN post today or later in the week.  Pretty nifty stuff.

It's very calming, the unspent day rolling out before me like rails leading home over grassy plains.  I think this is what I like most of all about writing:  heading in a direction I've planned and knowing that I'll get where I want to be.

I'll get going now.  Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment