Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Update

The system seems to be working very well.  And I'm making tangible progress.

Long project hit an important milestone.  I've finished all the notes.  Next session starts blocking and filling reference docs.  This is going to be fun!

I finished another scene in the short project (finished 4 of 8), but I'm really feeling the absence of some of the reference docs I didn't fill out ("it's a short project, I can muddle through without them").  Muddle is right.  I'm having to update them as I go, which is a PITN.  Slows me down a little, but still plugging away.

Still working on marketing, too, press release nightmares notwithstanding.  Got some help, though, so I'm wading through that.  Just waiting until I have enough time to get the cards done.  I'll post the design to my Public Access site once those are finished.

Gotta mosey.  This other stuff isn't going to do itself.  Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment