Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay. Now.

My new book, and the first foray into the Turning Springs world, named appropriately Turning Springs, has been released. It's available at e-book distributor/publisher Smashwords.com. There is a large free sample available, but the full e-book will run you $3.00. It's about a traveling technician for a constructed servants company trying to stop one of the company's products from killing people in an old west town. I'm planning on doing many more e-books set in this same world, so step up and let me know what you think.

There's also a formal space for reviews on the download page at Smashwords if you wish, and I wish you would. I'll be advertising it every place that will let me do so for nothing, but word of mouth wouldn't hurt either. I don't insist on only good reviews being seen, although I do prefer them. I want to get better at this as time and effort goes on and the best way I can do that is to take the criticisms of experience and apply it to future work.

It's a good feeling to have it out in public where people can get to it. The hard work is just beginning. I'm looking forward to all the marketing and advertising aspects of this, but I'm making this up as I go along. Any advice any of you can give me would be welcome.

This Post's Question: how would you recommend I proceed to get my work read?

No comments:

Post a Comment